We are happy to announce this year's travel grants winners.
EMBO travel grants were available! Deadline has now passed.
- Available to PhD students and postdoctoral researchers of ANY nationality with less than 10 years postdoctoral experience.
- Applicants must submit an abstract by the abstract submission deadline of 12 June 2012 (14:00 CEST) and be first author on the submitted abstract.
- Applicants must indicate at abstract submission that they want to be considered for a travel grant.
- Selection of travel grant winners is based on quality of the submitted abstract and undertaken by the abstract selection committee.
- Winners will be reimbursed the conference registration fee and receive a travel stipend of €250 for participants from France; €350 for participants from Europe; €500 for participants from outside Europe AFTER attending the conference.
OTHER Travel grants available from co-operating societies
- BSCDB - travel grants for postdocs and PhD students who are members of BSCDB and are affiliated with a Belgian academic/institutional laboratory
- SIBBM - travel grants for postdocs and PhD students from SIBBM member labs
- A*STAR; NTU; NUS - travel grants for scientists based in Singapore
- SPM - travel grants for PhD students and postdocs (with less than 10 years post-PhD experience) who are SPM members. Deadline: 15th June.